It is highly recommended that our Sibelius range is accompanied by our custom designed stands. Made from 5mm thick high grade steel, finished with a satin black powder coated lacquer.
The stands have five primary functions:
- Increasing stability. Especially on an uneven or soft floor covering
- Forming an acoustic bridge between cabinet and floor (especially important on hollow or wooden floors)
- Reducing loading on the rear terminals by offering support for heavy speaker cables via the Velcro clamps on the raised back plate
- Keeping the cabinet upright in all directions on an uneven floor
- Restricting the chance of damage to the base of the cabinets from vacuum cleaners, floor mops, children’s toys and accidental flooding or damp
For customers with flat wooden, stone or tiled floors, our Belgian Blue stone plinths give a simpler look and feel to the installation. Dating from the middle Paleozoic era (+/-300M years ago) Belgian blue stone is a fascinating limestone, filled with clearly visible fossils. Our blue stone plinths are cut, polish, using what is commonly known as a ‘salt glaze’ finish.
- 45mm X 228mm X 298mm
- Weight 7,5kgs (each)
Please Click Here to download our stand assembly instructions.